The School Software has the following inter-dependent modules: -
- Point of Sale Printing of Receipts, Report Forms and Fee Balance Statements.
- Student Information Management (includes passport photo, personal information, medical background, discipline records, positions held, accidents and illness records, remarks, Attendance Records)
- Parent / Guardian Information (includes Personal Information, Phone Numbers, Email addresses, Post Office Box, Family Notes, Financial Subsidy, Parent Combined Students Fee Statement).
- Financial Information (includes Total Fees charged per TERM or SEMESTER including the Fees Breakdowns, Issuing of Fees Payment receipts, Fee Statements, fee discounts per duration).
- Academic performance (includes records of individual student academic performance in exams, practicals, assignments, co-curricular activities. Automatic compilation of data into an end of term/semester transcript or report form).
- Expenses Module(tracking of the institutions expenses e.g. purchase of stationeries etc).
- Simplified Student Fees Balance Analysis per class/stream.
- Aging Student Fees Balance Analysis per class/stream.
- Purchases Information e.g. books, stores etc.
- Stores stock tracking e.g. books, kitchen supplies etc.
- Store issuing of items e.g. books, kitchen supplies etc.
- Creditors Balance Analysis.
- Creditor Statements.
- General Ledgers
The software has over 30 business analysis reports generated from the data already entered in the above modules.
The variety of reports include:-
- Discipline reports.
- Medical Reports.
- Class Attendance Analysis.
- Student Academic Performance Analysis.
- Debtors list – Fee defaulters.
- Class Registration List.
- Tutor/teacher academic performance.
- Profit and loss account statements.
- Vat Analysis reports.
- Students Fee balance statements.
- Receipts Analysis Reports.
- Supplier statements.
- Expenses analysis.
- Cash flow analysis.
- Trial balance.
- Balance sheet.
- Cash and bank accounts statements
The following is a list of benefits of Payroll Module:-
- Printing of End Year KRA Forms which have been automatically filled such as P9A, 9B, 10A, 10B, and 10C.
- Printing Pay slips from preset templates or customized to fit your taste.
- Tracking of Employees Personal Information: Names, PIN No, NSSF No, NHIF No, Telephone (mobile) number, Email, Photo.
- Track Employees Earnings, Deductions , Contributions and Fringe Benefits e.g. Basic Salary, House Allowance, Traveling Allowance , NSSF, NHIF,PAYE , SACCO, Loan, Advance, Car Allowance.
- Gratuity calculation for retiring / resigning employees.
- Manage monthly NSSF and NHIF deductions plus automatically create and format the excel file formats which get submitted to the necessary authorities.
- Manage casuals’ weekly payments and job allocations.
- Loans management module which manages all loans advanced to employees by the employer plus track interest on the loans, loan repayments and balances.
The latest feature allows the employer to temporarily freeze loan repayments for a month or two then resume the ordinary loan repayments.
- Generates Payroll Summary report which displays summary of all employees earnings , deductions, contributions and benefits on one sheet.
- Generate monthly bank credit advice list for payments of employees’ salaries through the bank where the list contains names of employees, their bank accounts and amount that should be credited to their accounts.
- In addition, we shall give you a free update and maintenance duration whereby we’ll update your software to cater for your latest business software requirements and ensure that your staffs enjoy using the software through customization of various feat
The following is a list of benefits for the Library Module: -
- Storage of Book Details such as book title, sub title, category, authors, owners, publisher, publication date etc.
- Easy organization of books based on several customizable criteria such as Main Category, Sub Categories, Subjects, Genres, Language, Authors, Publishers, Country of Origin etc
- Tracking of Book Loans and borrowers.
- Printing Member/Borrower/Account statements of accounts.
- Tracking of cash and expenditure accounts for the library.
- Book loan history reports.
Borrower loan history reports
We shall update your software for a specified duration free to cater for your latest business software requirements and ensure that your staffs enjoy using the software through customization of various features.
On the other hand, you stand to lose the following benefits by not using School Software: -
i)Loss of time on accounting calculations instead of one-click reports from School. This in turn translates to loss of costly man hours which ultimately leads to lose of hard-earned profits due to inaccurate manual reports.
ii)Local software support by the original software developers. This means you’ll lose a chance to create a customized software solution for your unique business practices.
iv)Alternative income from School sales commissions. If you recommend us to people running a Schools, we’ll give you commission for each sale.